Sunday, October 21, 2012

8 more working days!

I have 8 more working days at my 'public' job, then it's home to start the new life, the new path, the new direction....Etsy here I come!  been gettting the studio space set up and compiling a list of what I would like to put in the etsy shop.  Since I enjoy doing several aspects of arts & crafts, I think I'll put in a variety, with some seasonal stuff and once sales get started, I'll follow the desires of my customers. I look forward to seeing how a long prayed for opportunity takes shape.  As long as we keep our eyes on the ultimate priority, we will have a bright future.  As we wait upon the Lord, when we move according to his plans for us, we will have prosperity and our strength in Him, from Him will continue to grow.
Have been working on a tentative schedule for my new life...journaling, exercising, creative time, household and all important, a deeper, more studying of the Bible, the mainstay of my life.  As D says, it may take a few weeks to settle into a 'work from home' life..will probably work harder, but enjoy it more, and will find a pace that's right for me.  It's fantastic to have such a loving and supportive husband at this stage of my journey.  My first husband (rip) was a good man and supported me, but it never seemed to work out for me to have this opportunity.  and now with a second chance at love, and a husband that has already been through some of the same journey, knows how to really support me and help me see the opportunity that was already there, just under the surface.
Enough for now...getting excited...so much mulling over in the head/heart, it's hard to concentrate on one thing for very long..
PTL until next time
Nan

No comments: