Tuesday, October 16, 2012

down to the last 15 working days at the 'public' job.  the days are rolling by faster and faster!  The excitement growing more and more.  Now I'll have more time to figure out this blogging stuff and start posting pictures and such!  have a few things in the works for an Etsy store...be nice to possibly make alittle $ for all the things that I'm always working on and giving away!  a couple names for the biz are rolling around in the head...now to decide, must select one that will last through any changes in the 'store format' that may occur.  Started working on getting my daily journal set up.  I will start this on my first day of my new life...will start the day with Bible reading, exercise, journaling.  I am following the journal plan of Lil Blue Boo...a fantastic way to get kickstarted into journaling, if you've never done it!  I have been making a daily diary in my daily prayer (conversation with God) notebook...so by the time I'm 'home'...there will be 38 days of 'how-to' pages to work on...LBB is only putting them M-F...but I'll be working on the wknds also..woo-hoo!
Have a couple ideas mulling around about some paintings for the house....we haven't sold our house yet, after the 'Southport/Leland' episode, we have prayed about it and decided that Patience is a Virtue and that one Should Wait on God...so that's what we are doing....'waiting on God'...
who knows, maybe the 'angry delivery' of Go Back to JoCo...from the lips of S were a more blunt way of God telling us to go home!  OK...we're home!  now to wait!  ok, back to subject---painting, so now that the house is remodeled and 'ready for viewing' by removing all the personal stuff, I'll put in some new 'personal' stuff...in the form of paintings.
enough for now, as I am at 'work' and is getting on to being lunchtime!
cya.....

No comments: